Meet Our Doctor
Olney, MD Dentist
Dr. Kevin Doring
Kevin Doring, D.D.S., M.A.G.D. a lifelong Marylander, has dedicated his professional career to providing his patients with high quality, comprehensive dental treatment in a state-of-the-art dental facility. Dr. Doring’s commitment to his patients and to dentistry is the core of his practice philosophy.
Dr. Doring maintains his full time private practice and travels extensively as a national dental educator sharing his expertise with colleagues on surgical techniques and placement of dental implants.
- The Johns Hopkins University, Bachelor’s of Arts, 1980
- University of Maryland Baltimore College of Dental Surgery, Doctor of Dental Surgery, 1984
- Charleston Area Medical Center, Charleston, West Virginia, General Practice/Anesthesia Residency, 1984-85
- Dental Anesthesia Certification
Professional Associations and Recognition
- American Dental Association, Delegate
- Maryland State Dental Association, Trustee
- Anne Arundel County Dental Society
- Past President, Maryland Academy of General Dentistry
- Past President, Howard County Dental Association
- Master in The Maryland Academy of General Dentistry. Mastership is the highest award conferred by the Academy, following completion of a minimum of 800 hours of continuing education.
- Fellow, American College of Dentists
- Fellow, International College of Dentists
- Fellow, Pierre Fauchard Academy
- American Dental Society of Anesthesiology
- American Dental Association Golden Apple Award
- “Best Dentist for Special Needs Patients,” What’s Up Annapolis Magazine
- Donated Dental Services Provider
- The Journal of the American Dental Association
- Dentistry Today
- Maryland State Dental Association Journal
- Maryland Academy of General Dentistry Newsletter
- Featured in: The Baltimore Sun, The Washington Post, Capital and Gazette Newspapers, What’s Up Annapolis, Chesapeake Life
Dr. Doring resides in Southern Anne Arundel County, with his wife Tammy. They have 2 daughters, Rachel and Caroline. He and his family are members of St. Mary’s Roman Catholic Church in Annapolis. In his free time, Dr. Doring enjoys antique cars, collecting antique firearms, golfing, and boating on the Chesapeake.
Contact our office for more information.